NEW TESTAMENT FOR FAVOURITEWRITERhecore
ONLY FOR FAVOURITEWRITER
Luke 18:31-24:53. If you are not trying to read through the entire New Testament this semester you can skip chapters 20 and 21.
1. List a number of the things that you learned anew from reading the Berding/Williams textbook (don’t just copy the main points of the textbook; what was new or helpful to you?).
2. What details did you notice in your reading of Luke 18-24 that were new to you or had a new significance on this reading. If you are reading closely you should be able to make five or six observations from your reading here.
3. Read Luke 1:42-49; 11:27-28; 23:26-31. How are these passages related? What do you think Luke intends to communicate by placing these at the beginning, middle, and end of his narrative?
4. In what ways does Luke 24 sum up a number of the major themes in the Gospel of Luke?
DUE FOR TONIGHT (02/10/2013 AT 23:59)
- 8 years ago
- Write a rule for the sequence using a variable. Use the rule to find the 12th term. 0.025,0.1,0.4,1.6
- MICROECONOMICS - SHORT EXERCISE TOTAL EXPENDITURE CALCULATION
- continuation for work JAIN
- Social Essay needed
- the quotient is 45 1/4 what is the check step?
- There is only one bag potato chips left on the planet Earth. Ed and Trina have found it on the...
- need by tonight!
- 1. IP is the primary network (layer 3) protocol that contains addressing information and some control information to enable packets...
- business 101