New Product or Service Division of an Existing Business
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you distinguish the significance and importance of innovation in your selected business. Attribute the importance of innovation when developing the vision, mission, and values, and determine your business model for this new division. Include the following:
- Propose a new product or service for the new company division and sustain the selection with research. The division should be customer-focused with an innovative mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service by explaining the validity, reliability and credibility of the research collected data.
- Analyze and describe how the division addresses customer needs and achieves competitive advantage considering the workplace values, personnel behavior and individual values.
- Create a vision and a business model for this new division that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future and make sure you identify alternative solutions based on the impact and identification of potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Explain how the vision, mission, and value of the new division align with the company's mission and vision and the impact in each one of the stakeholders.
- Summarize how the vision, mission, and values guide the division's strategic direction. Analyze the degree of alignment of the new company division with the organization values as reflected by the organizational plan and actions.
- Define your guiding principles and values for your division. Evaluate the implications in the context of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
When writing your paper make sure that you comply with the following criteria.
Problem Identification - Issue
Distinguish the significance of the issue.
Problem Identification - Situation
Select the underlying issue.
Problem Identification - Circumstance
Attribute the importance of each classification of the circumstances surrounding the issue.
Research - collection
Research - Quality
Explain the quality (validity, reliability and credibility of the sources) of the collected data.
Alternative Analysis - Alternative solutions
Alternative Analysis - Key Stakeholders
Conduct a stakeholder analysis including mitigation and contingency strategies.
Alternative Analysis - Ethical Implications
Evaluate the ethical implications of the prospective solutions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- COMM 470 Week 4 Individual Assignment Virtual Communication in a Wireless World
- COMM 215 Lotus Car Rental Assessment (ppt)
- Accounting Problems Solutions
- For terry only
- mean, median, standard deviation, and quartiles for each group. any outliers? boxplot? NonsmokersSmokers4194399830623150354442164054349342482860312836863471380739943963373237693436413135223455377129863746350235183255371932823290285143543548297638923823350
- strategy 9
- the Smalltown police
- ECON 201 OL1-US1 Spring 2014 - FINAL EXAM
- Global Warming: Cause and Mitigation
- 4 hours only
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you distinguish the significance and importance of innovation in your selected business. Attribute the importance of innovation when developing the vision, …