New engraver cost: $25,000 One-year loan cost: 12% interest Revenue per day from engraving: $975 Profit margin on engraving: 25% Potential days lost, if...hawkeye
New engraver cost: $25,000 One-year loan cost: 12% interest Revenue per day from engraving: $975 Profit margin on engraving: 25% Potential days lost, if engraver breaks: 18 1. The local bank will loan Charlie $25,000 for 1 year at an interest rate of 12% with only one payment due at the end of the year. If Charlie borrows the full $25,000 for the new engraver, what will the total cost of the loan be? 2. Calculate the total amount of revenue (gross profit) that will be lost if the engraver breaks. 3. If the engraving business makes $975 per day in revenue and generates a net profit of 25%, how much profit is generated per day?
- 9 years ago
- what does manifest destiny mean
- What is the solubility of CaF2 in a buffer solution containing .30 M HCHO2 and .20 M NaCHO2? (Consider the...
- if you are given 2.00 grams of aluminum, how many grams of solid product would you expect
- For which values of x is the fraction undefined x+3/3x^2-18x
- BestCare HMO Statement of Operations and Change in Net Assets Year Ended June 30, 2004 (in thousands) Revenue: Premiums earned $26,682 Co-insurance 1,689 Interest and other income...
- Can you answer these homework questions?
- Unit 2 Challenge Problem Today is your birthday and you are now 37! You are planning your retirement and have...
- what type of intermolecular forces must be overcome in converting each of the following from a liquid to a gas?...
- Darnell can buy fruit juice in a 6-ounce bottle or a 10-ounce bottle. The juice in a 10-ounce bottle contains...