new business/mktg help
Conduct an internal/external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division of bus service business model (previous file enclosed - to go off of)
Make a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Follow template on any desired country on the opportunites and threats on global marketing
- MKT 571 Week 1 Quiz Questions
- Emergency Management PowerPoint corrected.
- Employment Law
- Promoting Cognitive Development M3_A2
- ACC 497 Week 1 Individual Assignment FASB Codification system Orientation Paper
- Annotated Bibliography Assignment
- profesor goodwriter only"
- What Cultures are found in South and East Asia and how did they arise.