A new accountant at Netzloff Inc. is trying to identify which of the amounts shown below should be reported as...bryntm
A new accountant at Netzloff Inc. is trying to identify which of the amounts shown below should be reported as the current asset “Cash and cash equivalents” in the year-end balance sheet, as of April 30, 2012. 1. $58 of currency and coin in a locked box used for incidental cash transactions. 2. A $13,590 U.S. Treasury bill, due May 31, 2012. 3. $327 of April-dated checks that Netzloff has received from customers but not yet deposited. 4. An $85 check received from a customer in payment of its April account, but postdated to May 1. 5. $3,510 in the company’s checking account. 6. $5,800 in its savings account. 7. $74 of prepaid postage in its postage meter. 8. A $34 IOU from the company receptionist.
- 8 years ago
- what is the product of 3.39 and the 10 to the 2nd power
- Land Management Assignment
- generate a chart that demonstrates how the sociological environment influences the physical and mental health of individuals
- for prateek_agr onlly please
- -3x-3y=3 y=-5x-17
- Edwina is worried, anxious, and sure that something terrible is going to happen to her. She’s not sure what it...
- The Reaction Paper. This is an essay of 4 doubled spaced typed pages reacting to the outcome of any court...
- Stereotype threat
- what is as said by someone
- Literature review . Articles enclosed in PDF as well as instructions.. NO OTHER OUTSIDE SOURCES FOR LIT REVIEW just the Articles enclosed