Need a write-up on the below lines.supergirl
Need to write a minimum 500 word description covering the below criteria.
Assume you are a Project Manager/ Scrum Master with a IT Organization.
Write a summary how the knowledge gained in the two subjects mentioned below has helped the candidate to successfully perform his/her duties as Project Manager/Scrum Master.
It has to clearly explain how the topics mentioned below helped in performing the current role as a Project Manager
Take the topics and analyze their relatedness and how helpful are they for the duties mentioned below
Topics covered in each subject are also mentioned.
Role: Project Manager / Scrum Master
· Project planning and execution
· Management of project resources
· Status reporting (status, risk, issues, action items, etc.) to project teams as well as to senior management/governance committees.
· Experience with management project financials – budgeting, tracking and reporting actual costs, as well as forecasting project spend.
· Management of project plans in MS Project
· Managing service delivery of application development project using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
· Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity POC
Subject 1: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
· Disasters , Types of Disasters
· Disaster Recovery Plans
· Business Continuity Planning
· Risk Assessment (Disaster based Risk Assessment, Asset based Risk Assessment, Octave Risk Assessment)
· Business Impact Analysis
· Tier1, Tier2 and Tier3 recovery
· Critical Assets
· Business Functions, Business Processes
· Dependency Analysis
· Data backup, Recovery site Alternatives
· Documentation, Creting back-ups
· Identify DR risks
· Rehearsing the DR Plan
Subject 2: Cryptography
· Purpose of Cryptography
· Algorithms, Encryption, Keys, Kirchoff’s Principle
· Polyalphabetic Cyphers, Cipher text, Cryptogram
· Certificate, Certificate Authority
· Decipher / Decrypt / Decode
· Key Clustering, Key space, Non repudiation
· Secure HTTP, Secure Sockets Layer, Transport Layer Security
· Substitution and Transposition
· Electronic Code book
· Cypher Block chaining
· Categories of Cryptosystems
· Digital Signatures
· Attack Types, Frequency Analysis
· Cryptography and Patent System
1. No Plagiarism
2. Min 2 pages (>500 words)
- 4 years ago