One branch of the American government, Congress, is made up of individuals elected by the people. Another branch of our government, the Presidency, is held by an elected official, but the majority of the members of the Presidential Cabinet are appointed to their positions (with the approval of Congress). The third branch of the government, the Judiciary, is made up of individuals who were all chosen by a President (though approved by Congress). Is it or is it not in the best interest of the people to have unelected officials in these positions of power?
- Write a 500-750 word, APA style paper, exploring the distribution of power in the American federal government, and whether or not you believe it can effectively represent the will and the interests of the people it is meant to serve.
- In your paper, explain your position and include the opposing position along with your rebuttal (of that opposing position).
- Note: A rebuttal is a form of evidence that is presented to contradict other evidence that has been presented by an adverse party.
- Include a title page and 3-5 references. Only one of your references may be found online (not Wikipedia). The other references must be found in the Grantham University online library.
- 5 years ago
- Inheritance and Exception Handling - JAVA LANGUAGE
- CS: c++ (Madlibs)
- Key institutions of Bretton Woods
- Assignment 1: LASA 2: Case Felony Packet—File Preparation and Trial Preparation
- Calculus HW #3
- Team Dynamics - Rules and Roles of Group
- Double Spaced 2 page summary and reflection
- Week 2 Assignment 2
- Assig 6
One branch of the American government, Congress, is made up of individuals elected by the people. Another branch of our government, the Presidency, is held by an elected …8 months ago