Write a 525- to 700-word paper discussing the current view that race is a social construction supported by political realities.
Include the following:
- How does this view compare with the traditional, biological view of race?
- What are motivating factors for early Americans to construct race and racial categories?
- Which approach - assimilation, melting pot, fusion and/or pluralism - matches most closely to the new definition of race in contemporary America?
- Which definition of race do you support? Why?
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Other questions 10
- CIS335 ilab
- FOR CONFIDENT WRITER ONLY PLEASE
- For Miss Tutor only
- Work Packages
- need you to do this lesson plan before 10:00 p.m tonight and I need it do by a teacher or professor
- HCS 2010 software related work (ONLY FOR Dr.kyler )
- computer since
- Two introduction to business online quizes
- The following data were obtained from a survey of college students.