A randomized trial is conducted to evaluate the efficacy of a new cholesterol lowering medication. The primary outcome is incident coronary artery disease. Participants are free of coronary artery disease at the start of the study and randomized to receive either the new medication or a placebo. Some suffered events (i.e., developed coronary artery disease during the course of follow-up), followed for 10 years.
# participants # cornary art
chol med 400 28:
placebo 400 42:
a) compute RR of disease receiving new med as compared to placebo: RR=_______.
b) compute the odds ratio (OR) of disease of new med to placebo. OR=_______.
- 8 years ago
- Garlington Technologies Inc.
- BUS 308 Week 2 Problem Set Week Two
- capsim Capstone Project XM Simulator
- Company Law
- 7-10 page paper, simple, not a hard topic to write on
- Exploring Your Culture
- A 4 percent reduction in the price of a product has zero effect on the dollar amount of consumer expenditure...
- 1. The primary objective of financial accounting is: