Need to modify a c++ assignmentakhan82
I will provide the orginial homework
Modify Assignment 4, changing:
- The movies array to one of three (3) types:
- A pointer to a dynamically allocated array of movies (Movie * movies). Use an arbitrary initial size of 1000.
- A static array of movie pointers (Movie * movies).
- A pointer to a dynamically allocated array of movie pointers (Movie ** movies - a typedef might be good here). Use an arbitrary initial size of 1000.
- Allow the user to enter a movie search string or a movie number (account for the movie not being found by either criteria).
- Replace the rank/box array index with an enumerated type (no 0, 1, 2).
- Resize the movies array to drop unused array elements if using options 1a or 1c.
- Use a movie pointer (Movie * [or typedef]) as the parameter/return type for any methods accepting/returning a movie object.
constto all methods and return types as appropriate.
If a method does not modify a data member, then
As movies are not modified after having been created/loaded, all Movie parameters and return types should probably be
const Movie *.
- Add a destructor and delete/delete[ ] as appropriate to eliminate any memory leaks.
Also set pointers to null as/if needed.
- Modify the driver to enable retrieval of the next movie, that is, the movie after the one currently shown, without the user entering, or knowing, the movie number.
- Again, this could be as simple as specifying a special character to indicate retrieval of the next movie.
- How to handle retrieving the next movie at startup (or after displaying the last movie, or after requesting an invalid movie), is a design decision.
Possible options are to show the first movie or treat it as undefined (movie not found).
- 8 years ago
- what are the conclusions to scientific crisis ? a. repeats the old evidence, new instruments, paradigm shift. b. bounces back, denies, paradigm...
- english home work help.
- MBA project
- I have to write an editorial about A-Rod hip surgery (2012-2013). My thesis is the cause, involvement, and time.
- OWL homework
- WRITE AN ABSTRACT ON ADOLESCENCE.
- A motorist drives south at 30.0 m/s for 3.00 min, then turns west and travels at 25.0 m/s for 2.20...