Need Help by tonight No later than 3AM! SEI 301saymo86
Practical Application Interview and Critique (100 Points)
Content and Development- 50%
Grammar, Punctuation, & Spelling- 15%
Readability & Style- 5%
Write a 500 word critique using your readings and your discussions from class as well as your interview responses. (Word counts are minimums).
Interview and describe a classroom teacher or a student teacher with experience in a content area or a grade level in which you do not have experience. (10 points)
Indicate interview questions and the responses, including the strategies the teacher/student teacher uses for the following areas: (25 points)
· Modeling a skill or a concept
· Building vocabulary
· Providing opportunities for repeated practice and use
· Providing immediate feedback
· Selection, adaptation, and sequencing of current curriculum materials to meet the needs of
· Utilizing current materials for SEI Instruction
· Delivering successful cooperative lessons
Describe three of the most effective teaching strategies the teacher implements in his or her lessons for all students, especially second language learners. (15 points)
Use APA style in all formal assignments, including an abstract, title and reference pages. Include citations (not to exceed 10% of your paper) from related resources to support your statements. Word counts are minimums.
The Center for Writing Excellence (CWE) is a great resource to help you meet all the requirements for an effective paper.
- 8 years ago
- Find the axis of symmetry and vertex of y= -x^2+12x-32
- what are main points in the chapter tree haven in silverwing
- how do seas and ocean assit in the reduction of green house gas
- Week 5 - Finance
- Discuss in detail how a National Health Care System would work in in the United States.
- Cheryl, who is a construction worker, is paving a sidewalk and she needs to add water quickly to the concrete...
- It is about Rational funcitons. Equation: x-7/x+5