Need help with Macroeconomics homework ?Niuwally
3. If, consumption, C = 150 + .8Y, investment, I = $35, Govt. expenditures, G = $40, exports, X = $15, and imports, M = $10 a. What is the level of aggregate expenditures if income level were $1,000? 1 pt b. What is the level of aggregate expenditures if income level were $1,200? 1 pt c. Solve for the equilibrium level of income (output). (Hint: Set up the equation as Y = C + I + G + X – M, and then solve for Y) 2 pts 4. Use the same information as in Problem 3, but suppose that investment increases by $10 to $45. a. Calculate the new equilibrium level of income (output) 1 pt b. What is the value of the spending multiplier? 1 pt
- 9 years ago
- A current of 10 A flows through four resistors in two different configurations: series and parallel. The resistors are each...
- how many states are needed to amend the constitution
- describe how the current federal court system originated
- statistics is killing me!! Help!
- What steps did the government have to take to regulate broadcast media
- The vertices of a rectangle are listed below. I(5, 8), J(5, -2), K(-6, -2), L(-6, 8) What is the area...
- what is the magnitude of -14?
- what are the similarities and differences between Venus and Earth?
- if you were to think back to this story in the days and weeks to come, what image do you...