Need Help on IFSM 300 Stage 2 assignment
As a business analyst in the Chief Information Officer’s (CIO's) department of Chesapeake IT Consulting (CIC), you have been assigned to conduct an analysis, develop a set of system requirements and propose an IT solution to improve the hiring process for CIC. This work will be completed in four stages, and each of these four stages will focus on one section of an overall Business Analysis and System Recommendation (BA&SR) report to be delivered to the CIO.
As you review the case study, including the description of CIC as well as the "interviews" that are documented, list opportunities for CIC to use technology for strategic purposes in the areas of: decision making, communication, collaboration, relationships, structure, and competitive advantage. Keep in mind, these are to be aligned to the business strategy and the organizational goals; the uses described in this section should not be just automating manual processes. Begin with Section I (the Stage 1 assignment), making changes based on feedback you received and add Section II. Note: In addition to the criteria for Stage 2, as indicated in the grading rubric, the incorporation of improvements based on substantive feedback (more significant problems with content) from the previous stage will also be evaluated.
Apply specific information from the case study to address each area listed below.
II. Strategic Use of Technology
A. Decision-Making - In the Information Systems course module (included in the Week 4 Learning Resources), you were introduced to the information requirements of various levels of the organization. First, insert an introductory opening sentence for this section. Then, for each of the processes listed below, complete the table with the appropriate level) and an example of a decision supported by the Hiring System to be made at that level. (Provide an introductory sentence then copy the table and insert information within.)
Example of Possible Decision Supported by Hiring System.
(Decisions made by the CEO and the CFO at CIC supported by the hiring system.)
(Decisions made by the Director of HR and the Manager of Recruiting supported by the hiring system.)
(Decisions made by the line managers in the organization who are hiring for their projects supported by the hiring system.)
B. Communication - Explain how a hiring system would improve internal and external communications. (Paragraph of 4-5 sentences)
C. Collaboration - Explain how a hiring system would improve collaboration internally within CIC. (Paragraph of 4-5 sentences)
D. Relationships - Explain how implementing an enterprise hiring system would foster stronger relationships with applicants/potential employees. (Paragraph of 4-5 sentences)
E. Structure - Explain how a system would improve the CIC hiring process by providing a consistent structure for each participant to perform his/her part in the hiring process. (Paragraph of 4-5 sentences)
F. Competitive Advantage - Explain how and why CIC can use the new hiring system to increase its competitive advantage. Your explanation should demonstrate your understanding of what competitive advantage is as well as how improving the hiring process will help achieve CIC’s competitive advantage. Include how CIC can use the type of data/information that will be in the hiring system for strategic advantage. (Paragraph of 4-5 sentences)
Formatting Your Assignment
For academic writing, the writer is expected to write in the third person. In third person, the writer avoids the pronouns I, we, my, and ours. The third person is used to make the writing more objective by taking the individual, the “self,” out of the writing. This method is very helpful for academic writing, a form in which facts, not opinion, drive the tone of the text. Writing in the third person allows the writer to come across as unbiased and thus more informed.
· Include Section I, revised according to any feedback received and add to it Section II.
· Write a short concise paper: Use the recommendations provided in each area for length of response. Content areas should be double spaced; table entries should be single-spaced. It’s important to value quality over quantity. Section II should not exceed 4 pages.
· Ensure that each of the tables is preceded by an introductory sentence that explains what is contained in the table, so the reader understands why the table has been included.
· Use at least two resources with APA formatted citation and reference. Use at least one external reference and one from the course content.
· Compare your work to the Grading Rubric below to be sure you have met content and quality criteria.
· Submit your paper as a Word document, or a document that can be read in Word.
- Quality work is needed in 24 hours. No additional time.
- Digital Circuits & Systems i lab week 3
- see below
- Easy Paper APA 700 word minimum
- Math Linear algebra matlab project
- Develop an operational plan for an organization of your choice. Read the article, “Operational Plan,” for an overview of the required elements in this type of plan. Create a fictional organization that includes the name, type of business, size of organiza
- Abstract 2
- Write a 2 page paper on “Organizational Culture”. Address the following in your paper: · What is Culture ·Why is it important ·Internal Integration ·External Adaptation ·Also include a description of a culture
Stage 2: Strategic Use of Technology
Before you begin work on this assignment, be sure you have read the Case Study and reviewed the feedback received on your Stage 1 …