Need help with english assignmentsweetapples21
|Phase 3 Discussion Board|
|Deliverable Length:||2 parts: See Assignment Details|
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Say it with care and clarity!
Considering the context of communication is essential when speaking with an employee.
Recently, you were advised by your manager that your employee used the company computer to post some messages to her friends on a social networking site. This is clearly against the company’s policy, which states that "no employee will use the company computer for personal activities." You schedule a meeting to speak with the employee about this violation of policy.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
What are some of the considerations that will apply to this situation when relaying the bad-news message to the employee during the meeting? Discuss the following:
- 9 years ago
- what is momentum?
- Write an equation in slope intercept form that describes the line with a slope of 1/5 and a y intercept...
- Say that every single class in Full Sail’s Masters Degree in Game Design has a 5% failure rate per month....
- how to draw an atomic structure of bismuth
- A colony of bacteria is growing in a petri dish which has a maximum capacity of 140mg. The mass of...
- Consider the symbolic importance of the stone in "The Story of the Stone". How is the jade stone important to...
- sales and advertising problem
- x squared minus 3x plus 4 equals 0