Need help with 2 pages worth of methods section.Sexylimb
Design an experiment. Consider your resources (i.e. time, money, research assistants) unlimited. Your experiment should identify a group of individuals with a common behavioral problem or at risk for a problem. Your IV may be an experimental variable (i.e. a course of treatment; method of education) or your IV may be a subject variable (i.e., those who live on campus vs. those who live off campus; the difference between men and women). Remember, the goal of your research is to describe, explain, predict or control behavior. Explain all methods. Use ONLY operational definitions. Remember the purpose of the Methods section is to give the reader enough information to accurately replicate your study without giving excessive, nonessential detail regarding your design. You may use a maximum of 2 references in this section, and a minimum of zero. I want the methods section to be based on Asian College Students and Depression. I would prefer to have the therapies to be individual therapy, Group therapy, and family therapy. It needs to be in APA format!
- 9 years ago
- essay on what effects might smoking cigarettes have on cellular respiration?
- How does a volcanic eruption like Mt. Pinatubo (PEE-nah-TOO-boh), affect climate?
- I have a timed homework quiz and was wondering if one of you can help me with it. my...
- Consider the following reaction I2(g) + Cl2(g) 2ICl(g),A reaction mixture 25ºC initially contains PI2=0.150atm, and PCl2=0.150atm. What are the equilibrium...
- If a car is speeding up and the engine force is 250 N, what can you say about the size...
- A crystal of solute is added to a solution, and the crystal remains undissolved. The solution is best classified as (1)...
- use the word climate in a scientific sentence
- Administer your instrument to a sample of 10 or more people. Use Excel to calculate the mean, variance and standard deviation....
- how can you find another persons cultere
- is mRNA code a translation or transcription?