Need essay written for englishmdsbro
For this assignment, you will read and analyze the short story of The Necklace and present your findings in a five-paragraph essay. Here is the link to the story! http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/Neck.shtml Analyze the story.
- Write a summary of the story that provides an overview of all the parts of plot. (one paragraph)
- Next, analyze one of the main characters from the story. (one paragraph)
- Third, discuss internal and external conflicts in the story. (one paragraph)
- Fourth, identify the irony (verbal, dramatic, and/or situational) used within the story. Give specific details to explain how the irony is developed. (one paragraph)
- Last, state one possible theme, and support that theme with specific examples from the story. (one paragraph)
3. Double-check all instructions so you do not leave anything out. Final drafts must be typed according to the MLA guidelines: size 12 font, double-spaced, and standard, one-inch margins.
- 9 years ago
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 82 feet. The legnth is 5 feet more than twice the width. Find the...
- Veronica Jules owns and operates the Dancer Bottling Company in Springfield Massachusetts. The company bottles soft drinks and beer and...
- Here u go
- First National Bank's president congradulates you on quickly solving the problem. She then shares the information that she's about to...
- Give a numerical example to show that a monopolist’s marginal revenue can be upward-sloping over part of its range. Hint:...
- segment XY
- Cellular respiration begins with a pathway called ,which takes place in the of the cell
- there are thre ways off combining the variables in pairs (xy, yz and zx) write down what sort of correlation...
- what two magnets make a compass work.
- clearly show all of the steps used in solving this.use age 58 as the point at which you decide whether...