NEED ASAP!!!!!!! But no later than TOMORROW, 08/09/016 ar 9:00 am CSTyd55
Must have by tomorrow 08/09/2016 at 9:00 a.m. CST
APA format and any references
You have just been hired to the HBY company as its new vice president of strategic planning. The corporation is a conglomerate with divisions in the film industry, theme park industry, digital music distribution industry, and mass merchandiser industry. The corporation has seen lackluster performance in recent years because its competitors seem to have a more effective strategy, and, at the same time, business and economic conditions have changed appreciably from what they were five years earlier.
Given the multibillion dollar size of the corporation and the fact that it is a conglomerate with a very diverse portfolio of companies in varying industries, the chief executive officer (CEO) to whom you report has already given you permission to hire a staff of recent Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates to assist you in your efforts.
You recently completed the interviewing and hired four people with minimal real business experience.
In coming months, you and your team will be creating a completely new—and, presumably, more effective—strategic plan. You plan to begin by holding a kick-off meeting with your team.
Deliverable Length: 1000–1,250 words,
To feel confident that all of the employees in your strategic planning team understand all that you have taught them, you require each to prepare a streamlined version of the key elements of a strategic plan. You require each employee to prepare the following sections of a strategic plan for any one of the corporation's four divisions:
- Mission and Vision Statements (Simply copying from an existing real company is unacceptable.)
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-Bound (SMART) Goals and Objectives
- Industry Analysis
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends (SWOTT) Analysis
- A Perceptual Map
- Choose any criteria that you think are important to plot.
- Explain why you picked the criteria.
The 4 corporate industries that each employee can pick from are as follows:
- Film industry
- Theme park industry
- Mass merchandiser industry
- Digital music distributor industry
Your task is to create a plan, following the same parameters, that will be the sample standard that your employees' submissions should match.
- 5 years ago
- ACC 305 - Intermediate Accounting III
- IST - Aperion
- Some believe that OSHA’s rules are unrealistic. Do you agree with this statement? Please explain your answer.
- lap report
- #2- TinselWriter
- LIBS homework discussion
- You have a $10 million dollar budget allocated to you by the city manager and can get up to 100% matching federal funds if you meet the federal standards.
- A+ Answer
Please read carefully and use Internet sources only please!
Outline due December 6th
Key Assignment due December 16th
Outline of Key Assignment
Your first task is to post your draft to the …5 years ago
For this assignment, select a real company in the fast food industry.
You have just been hired by (your selected company) as its new vice president of strategic planning. The …2 years ago
You have just been hired to the HBY company as its new vice president of strategic planning. The corporation is...NOT RATED
You have just been hired to the HBY company as its new vice president of strategic planning. The corporation is a conglomerate with divisions in the film industry, theme park industry, digital music …5 years ago