NEED Answers to Quiz - Week 1 LEA201lostlove0526
1. Problem-oriented policing is a concept that attempts to: (Points : 1) solve the root cause of crime. solve police-management issues. solve the symptoms of crime. redefine problems as non-police related. Question 2. 2. Malcolm Sparrow looks upon community-oriented policing as a movement away from past policing that he terms: (Points : 1) political policing. reform policing. traditional policing. professional policing. Question 3. 3. Peel’s Principles stated that the police must be under private control. (Points : 1) True False Question 4. 4. The creators of the “Broken Windows” theory were: (Points : 1) Malcolm Sparrow and Herman Goldstein. James Q. Wilson and George L. Kelling. George L. Kelling and Herman Goldstein. Malcolm Sparrow and James Q. Wilson. Question 5. 5. The methods for delivering police services, such as team policing, neighborhood watch, police explorer programs, and the “ride-along” programs are indicative of what police and community relations era? (Points : 1) political era public relations era police-community relations era community-oriented policing era Question 6. 6. Flooding a known high-crime area, such as a crack house, with police officers is a part of what community-oriented policing component? (Points : 1) strategic-oriented policing neighborhood-oriented policing problem-oriented policing police-community relations Question 7. 7. Police-youth leagues, mini-police stations, and police officers living in the communities they police are all examples of what component of community-oriented policing: (Points : 1) strategic-oriented policing. neighborhood-oriented policing. problem-oriented policing. team policing. Question 8. 8. The most typical scenario, according to the research on practical application of community- oriented policing, is that the: (Points : 1) police initiate and the police respond. police initiate and the community responds. community initiates and the police respond. community initiates and the community responds. Question 9. 9. The Christopher Commission explicitly called for community-oriented policing to be implemented immediately in response to what event? (Points : 1) Rodney King incident Watts Riots 1994 Crime Bill Unabomber mail bombings Question 10. 10. Under ideal situations, it is important to commence Community-oriented policing with strategic-oriented policing. In addition, the determination of where, when, and what type of SOP tactics utilized would be determined by a: (Points : 1) coalition of police chiefs. coalition of various police agencies. coalition of government workers. coalition of police and community members.
- 5 years ago
- PSY 475 Week 1 Individual Assignment Introduction to Psychological Testing Paper
- Mr.Professor only.
- For A-plus writer ONLY
- POST FOR HANDSHAKE
- PSY 300 Week 3 Individual Assignment Gardner Intelligence Paper
- PSY 220 Week 6 Assignment Changing Perspectives Paper
- PSY 103 Lifespan Development and Personality
- MGT 350 Week 4 DQ 3
- Human sexuality
- Conducting An Environmental Analysis in Strategic Management
- NOT RATED
1. Problem-oriented policing is a concept that attempts to: (Points : 1) solve the root cause of crime. solve police-management issues. solve the symptoms of crime. …5 years ago