To the nearest millimeter, a cell phone is 84 mm long and 46 mm wide. What is the ratio of...crystal.Cardenas54
To the nearest millimeter, a cell phone is 84 mm long and 46 mm wide. What is the ratio of the width to the length?
- 9 years ago
- what state lost two pieces of land to the nevada
- what happens when the river merchant's wife is sixteen? how does she feel about this change?
- what is database
- Much like "I Will Fight No More Forever," Zitkala-Sa's "The School Days of an Indian Girl" exposes __________.
- Beth and Cameron have four and five eighths cookies and each want an equal share. If they divide the cookies...
- What are the answers to study link 3.6 triangle and angle review
- Here are 6 letter cards: X X Y Y Y Z X,Y and Z each stand for diffrent whole numbers. The...
- I need to something called "Studyisland" and I need help.
- NOT RATED
to the nearest millimeter, a cell phone is 84 mm long and 46 mm wide. what is the ratio of the widthto the length5 years ago