My SQL project
DATABASE APPLICATION PROJECT
There are three main purposes of the database application project:
1. To analyze, design and implement a simple database project that applies to a specific business or personal data
2. To become familiar with the features and use of an actual database management systems product.
3. To evaluate the product in terms of how successfully it is able to satisfy the major objectives of the database
approach. These include: independence, integrity, security, recovery, concurrency, limiting redundancy,
performance, ease of use, and power of expression of its DDL/DML.
Follow the steps given below:
1. Identify a reasonably simple but meaningful business or personal data management problem.
2. Analyze and design a database using E-R Diagrams, database normalization, and other techniques presented in the
course that will help solve your problem.
3. Learn the basics of Microsoft Access and use Access to implement your database solution.
4. Implement your Project using Microsoft Access 2000 or later version.
Each student will be responsible for handing in the following:
1. A report describing the database management problem you have set out to solve, the approach you took to solve it,
and your evaluation of Microsoft Access's capabilities.
2. Your E-R Model, sample output or listing showing inputs, and the results of your use of the project you developed.
Note that most reports run from 10-15 pages in length.
Your database project should include the following:
a. A narrative of your database project, including its purpose
and objectives, and how a database might well solve your
b. The ERD (either Chen Model or Crow’s Foot Model) conceptual
design for that database;
c. A Descriptions of the tables (entities) and columns
d. Listing of the data;
e. Sample of queries and resulting reports;
f. Summary of what you learned and your reaction to the experience
of creating you database application.
Note: The possible applications are limitless, but it does NOT have to be very complex. If you can tie it in with
something that is related to your job, so much the better. If not, find something that is of interest to you.
The Project Report is due at the end of the semester. Please submit your Project Report in electronic form to the Database
Project Assignment In-Box during Week 12. Do NOT submit your MS Access database itself; only your Project Report is
Answer rating (rated one time)
MY SQL PROJECT
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (2346 words)
xxxx MANAGEMENT xxxxxxxx
x am x xxxx school xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx studies and xxxxxxxxxxxx x am xxxx xxx ICT Manager xx the same xxxxxxx x am the one xxxxxxxxxxx xxx all xx xxx schools xxxxxx as xxx xx ICT is concerned. This xx xxx xxxxx school I xx working with xxx xxxxx x xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx my xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx skills xxx xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx experience x have come to xxxxxxx the key challenges that xxxxxxx face in their day to xxx endeavors xx xxxxxxx better xxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xx xxxxxx human capital.
x realized xxxx many xx xxx schools xxx manual timetables xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx are xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx edited xxx altered by xxx of xxxxxx xxxxx kinds xx time tables xxxx xxxx disadvantages.
xxxxxxxx manual time xxxxxx are xxxxxxxxxxx in xxxxx xx development. xxx xxxxx xxxxxx to draw xx xxxx a xxx xxxx xxxx he xx she can xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx difficult for xxxxxx to xxxxxxxxxxx xxx drawing xxxx xxxx to xx xxxxxxx so that the
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it