music concert reportdanh.s
Concert and Location:
Type of Concert (Symphony, Chamber Music, Solo recital):
[For each work on the program, note the title and composer and describe the piece. To describe the piece you might consider the tempo (whether it was slow, medium, or fast—each movement of a single piece might be different), the character of the music (was it happy, sad, mysterious, etc.) and when there were contrasting sections. Try to use language we learned in the Elements unit.]
[First, describe your overall response to the concert and explain why (if you were bored, why were you bored? If you were thrilled, why were you thrilled? Second, Choose your favorite piece and explain what you liked about the piece and why. Third, would you want to attend another concert of this type (orchestral, chamber music, solo recital) and why or why not?]
- 7 years ago
- for geniusy_2006--7
- How is hydrogen produced?
- a device that makes doing work easier
- 3-4 paragraphs Should labor relations have any business in the world of entertainment?
- computer science
- In at least two well-written paragraphs, explain the significance of one of the cases below and describe how the case...
- Examine and explain the automated cleaning house ACH, it role, and how it relates to NACHA
- geomertic character analyzies chacaters fro the crucible
- How can herbicidresistant genes in crop plants benefit the enviroment
- Powerpoint presentation