2) What are some sources of risk in a systems analysis and design project, and how does a project manager cope with risk during the stages of project management?
4) Suppose you have been contracted by a jewelry store to manage a project to create a new inventory tracking system. Describe your initial approach to the project. What should your first activity be? What information would you need? To whom might you need to speak?
1) The economic analysis carried out during project identification and selection is rather superficial. Why is this? Consequently, what factors do you think tend to be most important for a potential project to survive this first phase of the life cycle?
6) Assuming monetary benefits of an information system at $85,000 per year, one-time costs of $75,000, recurring costs of $35,000 per year, a discount rate of 12 percent, and a five-year time horizon, calculate the net present value of these costs and benefits of an information system. Also calculate the overall return on investment of the project and then present abreak-even analysis. At what point does breakeven occur?
MGMT 340 Petrie’s Electronics Week 2 Homework Exercise Questions.docx
body preview (9 words)
MGMT xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx 2 Homework Exercise Questions.docx
file1.docx preview (609 words)
xxxx xxx Petrie’s Electronics Week 2 xxxxxxxx Exercise Questions
Problems & Exercises – xxxxxxx x
2. xxxx xxx xxxx sources of xxxx in x xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx and xxxxxx project, xxx xxx xxxx x xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx with xxxx during the stages xx project xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx risks xxxxxxxx in a systems xxxxxxxx and design xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx availability, the xxxxxxxxx xx new technology xxx unfamiliarity of xxxx xxxx resistance xx xxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx constraints. A project manager copes with as xxxx as xxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxxx with xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx assessments xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx to show the xxxxxxxx xxxx been xxxxxxxxxx
In the initial project xxxxxx communication xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxx and xxxxxxxx’s xx xxxxxxxxx concerns are helpful xx xxxxx xx ensure xxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxx significantly xxxxx these concerns.
xx xxx design stage, after xxxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxx x risks design xxxxxx xxxxxxx needs as xxxx as xxxxxxxxx current and future xxxxxxxx prior to
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it