Motivational Interviewing Role-Play Annotated Script
Demonstrate an understanding of Prochaska’s model and motivational interviewing by writing an annotated script for a role-play that captures the theories experientially. Address the following in your role-play:
· What stage of change the client is currently in or various stages in relation to Prochaska’s model
· An interpersonal stance and a questioning technique that exhibits motivational interviewing
o Expressing empathy
o Developing discrepancy
o Rolling with resistance
o Supporting self-efficacy
Submit your annotated script.
- what is the important role the fourty arched windows that create a the circle of light in the Hagia Sophia
- house plans have a 1-foot-to-1/9-inch scale. how much larger are the actual house dimensions than the corresponding dimensions in the...
- Algerbra 2 need help
- It is required to design a single stage Spur / helical gear reducer (According to the attached table). The gear...
- americans were outraged when the british ship(9)________ fired on the american vessel(10) _______
- The distance between two corresponding parts of a wave is its______?
- what does the united nations do to promote peace
- 2 page paper