The most common sampling method is the convenience sample; therefore, many of the studies that you find for evidence use this sampling method. What are the implications for using a convenience sample on the way you interpret and use the findings?nursing
During week 4 you will be looking at Sampling Designs. In your current practice, which steps would a researcher use to obtain a sample of individuals? Describe the strengths and weaknesses of this sampling design. Convenience sample is the most common sampling method in nursing research. It can be assumed that if a study does not directly address the sampling method that the method was convenience. A convenience sample method is non-probability based so you will want to look at ways to control bias. How can you get a random sample in nursing research?
- 6 years ago
- MGT 350 Wk 2 Complete (Critical Thinking Strategies in Decision)
- 1. In what ways are the financial markets and financial intermediaries important, in terms of the aggregate economy?
- Assignment 2: Providing Quality Service
- Week 4 question 1
- Intel’s provision for income taxes
- Assignment 3: Case Study—Merger and Acquisition
- Using case study 6.1 found on page 132-133 in your textbook as a guide, create hazardous chemical information for process safety analysis for the dangers of hydrochloric acid
- W6 Discussion
- WK4A2 Changes in Monetary Policy