The Montana State Education Commission wants to estimate the percentage of tenth-grade students who read at or below the eighth-grade level. How large a sample should be selected in order to estimate this proportion with a 95% confidence level and a margvicisit25
Thank you, look forward to getting my answer.
- 7 years ago
- need this in 30 min
- Why can some material that would normally be forbidden under the exclusionary rule be used to return a prisoner to prison or jail?
- Marketing Homework.ON TIME PLEASE.
- assignment due in 2hours
- 3 econ questions due tonight at 9 pm CST (21:00)
- Project is due October 1st and this is what it consists of: The school project will be graded on the content...
- Tutor Express
- Spanish Homework
- assay for "For Professor Ryan"