Module 8 HMWDAndrews
Directions: Using your textbook and at least two additional resources (Wikipedia sources are not permitted), write a two to three page paper addressing the following prompts. Your submission should comply with APA guidelines for formatting and citations. Be sure to list each resource used at the end of paper in the reference list section. Please remember that you may utilize LIRN to help you search for resources. You can visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to utilize LIRN successfully.
1. From the article “Creating the Future,” clearly summarize the article’s short-term goals and long-term goals.
2. Select a future technology. Predict the social, environmental, ethical, and energy-use implications of the implementation and wide scale use of that technology.
3. Describe what you would like your preferred future to be like in 20 years, 100 years. Be realistic and use this part’s readings and information and understanding of technological and social issues and implications to be part of your considerations.
Using the Internet, research the history of the Internet. Analyze the wide influence today in all areas of society and predict where this new information technology will be in 20 years and its many implications. Be sure to cite your sources using APA style format. This report should be at least three pages in length.
- 6 years ago
- Supply Chain Management
- For Arianna Rimes
- Keys to success in Multinational Company
- CJUS285-1403A-02 Juvenile Delinquency Individual Project 5
- What was the legal basis of the US Supreme Court striking down the federal Defense of Marriage Act in June 2013
- FIN - Coopertown Suppliers, Inc.
- (akademik ONLY) Attitude and Social Support Paper
- POS 371 (Programming Concepts) Week 5 Complete A+ Graded
- Algebra Homework (For Solution Expert Only!!!)
Directions: Using at least three resources (Wikipedia sources are not permitted), write a two page paper addressing the following prompts. Your submission should comply with APA guidelines for …5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Part 1 only 2 pages, and part 3 only need 3 pages.5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Good work needed5 years ago