Modren Architecture essay and power point
the main assignment for this class is consisting of a thorough description and interpretation of a work of Modern Architecture in Denver.
student will compile a historical documentation of this building from sources in the scholarly liaterature, local archives, as well as, actual visits to the sites. This documentation should lay out the physical state of the building, and its factual history. In other words, it should prove convincingly when this building was constructed, how it fared since its completion, and set up a documentation that provides clear evidence of this.
The second part of the paper will consist of an analysis of this building that should include a stylistic evaluation, as well as a technological critique.
in other words , it is a discribtive essay in modren way like a who bild it, who is the architect, when,where, what the reason behind this shape of building, what style did he used to build this design, explain the shape of the building, material...etc
the building name
(Country Club Gardens; Fisher/Fischer & Hubbell; E. Ellsworth Ave betw. Ogden & Downing Sts., Denver (1940))
- 10 pages essay with one source double spaced
-10 to 15 slides of power point with speaker note
- the length of the power point and the speaker note is 10 to 15 minutes
- the power point has to brifely cover what you wrote about the building in the essay
Here are some sources if you want to use it:
List of local offices, libraries, and archives that contain information on architecture:Auraria Library
• Books on Colorado history and Colorado, as well as, Denver architecture
• Architectural guidesDenver Public Library, Western History Collection and Historical Photography Collection
• Fire maps of Denver since the late 19th century
• Historical photographs (can be accessed via the web)Historical Societies of Colorado and DenverGeneral Web Searches
- math 135 business calculus
- Andersen's Nursery has sales of $318,400, costs of $199,400, depreciation expense of $28,600, interest expense of $1,100, and a tax...
- Can you think of any people whom you consider self-actualized? What traits do they show?
- summer temperatures in the blank plain can reach 120 F
- Risk Management
- as discussed
- 5 plus 8 questions for only jia haper tutor
- Iconography symbols for discussion
- FOR TUTOR BELLAMY
- 30 Stats Questions, need completed within 3 hours.
he main assignment for this class isconsisting of a thorough description and interpretation of a work of Modern Architecture in Denver.
student will compile a historical documentation of this …