Research in the area of perceptual development has led to the formulation of the moderate-discrepancy hypothesis. Provide an analysis of this hypothesis using your course text and at least two additional scholarly sources. (One may be the article "The Goldilocks Effect: Infants’ Preference for Stimuli That are Neither Too Predictable nor Too Surprising" supplied in the recommended readings).
In a two- to three-page paper, include the following components:
- Define the moderate-discrepancy hypothesis.
- Identify and describe the types of educational materials the moderate-discrepancy hypothesis predicts are most likely to hold children’s attention.
- Discuss whether or not this prediction is consistent with the type of instruction that research in the sociocultural tradition has shown to be most effective.
Your paper should be two to three pages, plus title and reference pages. Please use proper APA formatting. Support your analysis with evidence from the text and at least two additional scholarly sources.
- 8 years ago
- TAX exam
- For Henry
- Agency Visit/ inerview/ paper
- Only for Allen
- GENERAL CHEM 1 online homework
- need help
- I have an American jazz and popular music test, it's not so hard. A couple of multiple choice, true and...
- homework for smartwriter
- Explain the significance of each of the following ratios. For each of the ratios, indicate whether an increase can be...