- Watch the following Lynda.com videos from the video serious Giving Your Elevetor Pitch with Todd Dewett (link to videos attached)
- Then, rank the following factors in order of importance when developing an elevator speech, and provide a rationale for your response.
- Speech is confident, not arrogant
- Use of positive and compelling words
- Short in duration
- General to the industry in question
- Specific to the company’s mission and company’s values
- 4 years ago
- What were the major breakthroughs that contributed to a more scientific understanding of disease causation?
- what is the answer to ax-b=c, for x
- STR 581 Week 2 Quiz
- I need someone to do this 20 questions right?
- Quantitive/Qualitive Research
- Project managment
- QNT 351 Week 5 Problems
- Business Policies
- Presentation about Martin Luther king