MIS 535 Final ExamHelphere
1. (TCO A) Which of the following objectives best describes the business strategy behind the development of smart grid initiatives by power companies, as discussed in the chapter case?
2. (TCO B) Which of the following describes how the Simon framework of decision making works in high-velocity decision environments?
3. (TCO C) A field identified in a table as holding the unique identifier of the table's records is called the
4. (TCO D) Which of the following is not a characteristic of packet switching?
5. (TCO E) Which of the following is not one of the current software platform trends?
6. (TCOF) Characteristics of agile methodologies are
7. (TCO G) The introduction of new information technology has a
1. (TCO A) What is the connection between organizations, information systems, and business processes?
2. (TCO B) You are an analyst for a firm that imports and distributes specialty oils and vinegars, and your company wants you to evaluate its options for taking advantage of cutting-edge business analytics. What are its choices? What will you recommend?
3. (TCO C) List and describe three main capabilities or tools of a DBMS.
4. (TCO D) Describe and explain the idea of network neutrality. Are you in favor of network neutrality? Why or why not?
5. (TCO E) Identify and describe five or more of the current trends in contemporary software platforms.
6. (TCO F) What is outsourcing? Describe the advantages and disadvantages to outsourcing software development.
7. (TCO G) What are the security challenges faced by wireless networks?
MIS 535 Final Exam
1. (TCO A) Which of the following decisions require knowledge based on collaboration and interaction?
2. (TCO B) Which of the following businesses use the market creator business model?
3. (TCO C) The type of logical database model that treats data as if they were stored in two-dimensional tables is the
4. (TCO D) The telephone system is an example of a ________ network.
5. (TCO E) Enterprise applications have become easier to install because:
6. (TCO F) Agile Methodologies
7. (TCO G) A salesperson clicks repeatedly on the online ads of a competitor in order to drive the competitor's advertising costs up. This is an example of
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it