microsoft project assignmentmac123
This is an individual assignment. It’s an opportunity to become familiar with Microsoft Project. The schedule needs to have at least 30 lines in Project and have at least 10 relationships between tasks. A relationship is a link between tasks (ie finish to start). In addition, you should have at least 5 summary tasks. You also need to have 4 milestones. Don’t make life difficult. The schedule should be something easy like moving into a dorm room, getting your child ready for their first day of school, a party or a small task at work. Look in the Syllabus task on blackboard to access the video link and the tutorial on MS Project.
** Some students using the trial version of Microsoft Project have experienced a problem saving the assignment. One solution that has been used with success is to place the curser in the Gantt portion of the screen and try again.
You may use any project that you want to complete the Simple Schedule. For example, if you planned a party or a trip, that will work. Include all requirements shown on the assignment instructions
Simple Schedule Rubric
No Points Earned
Number of line
Summary tasks not created
2 Summary tasks created
5 Summary tasks created
0 Milestones Created
2 Milestones Created
4 Milestones Created
For example video
External URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X0nz1RtbCM
- 9 years ago
- The greeks created drama as we know it in _ culture
- one-half of Rachelle's stamp collection is three-fifths of anna's DVD collection. express Rachelle's stamp collection as a fraction of anna's DVD...
- A cube of side x has volume x3. By what factor does the volume change if the length is doubled?
- what is centriole
- A man can throw a ball a maximum horizontal distance of 67.605 m. The acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s 2 . How far can...
- equation 23-45=3(x-3)-4
- Assume tuition at private high schools is $5,000 per term with 100,000 students attending in 2012. Draw the...
- Psychology in Islam (Quran and Sunna) Approx. 10,000 words
- I have to fill in this blank. _ divided by negative 93 tenths = 10
- Use the given conditions to write an equation for the line in point-slope form and slope-intercept form. Slope= -4, passing...