Student Data Base Exercise
After you have successfully created all the tables given, load the following data.
1 The following students have elected the course entitled Wetlands Critters;
Marge Trechle Sec 1
Mary Calahan Sec 2
2 The following students have elected the course entitled Ocean Ecosystems;
3 The following students have elected the course entitled Endangered Habitats;
Norm Salvadori will be teaching sect 1 of the Wetlands Critters course and the Ocean Ecosystems course. Terry Smith will be teaching Section 2 of Wetlands Critters. John Wagner will teach Endangered Habitats course.
1. Print a list of classes that Mary Calahan will be taking.
2. Make a class list for Ocean Ecosytems. Include the instructors name
3. Make a class list for all classes and sort then by class name.
4. Use the query developed in #3 but sort the students by First name , Last name
- A+Solution: MAT/540 Week 8 Assignment 1 Linear Programming Case Study
- What are some examples of how a SOA would improve patient care?
- find a rational number between the two given numbers. -14/31 and -17/33
- financial management
- introduction to literature
- BABER MAKAYLA ONLY
- ENG 170 Mod 5
- Select a global company of your choice in the service industry. Using your selected global company as the subject matter, research the principles of marketing that impact this organization, and prepare an APA paper with the following: • Describe the ma
- Website Migration Project
- BUS 599 Strategic Management New Strategy for Kodak