MGT499 Reflective essay of self evaluation improved knowledge, performance, measurement (answer attached)HonestAbe
Reflective essay of self evaluation: improved knowledge, performance, measurement
The purpose of self evaluation is to reflect upon what one has learned or how one has performed as compared with one's expectations or goals. This is not a graded assignment, but rather an opportunity for you to think about what you have learned in this course.
Your module 6 task:
You are to prepare a reflective essay in which you address each of the following items:
1. Descriptions of how you feel you improved your knowledge, skills, abilities, and yourself in this session through this course.
2. Evaluation of the work you did during the session for the class and explanations of ways you could have performed better.
3. Topics you have identified that you did not understand or were not successful in trying to implement and suggestions you may have about how to improve the course material on those topics.
4. Ways you might measure the future effects of what you have learned in this course or your future progress/improvement;
5. State whether you achieved the course objectives (listed on the module 6 home page and course syllabus page)
01 Open Systems Theory
05 Feedback Loops
- 8 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it