mgt240 slp 2berard6
For this assignment you will be continuing to write about your own workplace experiences as they relate to power and politics. Think of one of the largest political battles you witnessed or were apart of during your career, and think carefully about how the concepts from the background materials apply to what you experienced.
In preparation for the SLP, make sure you have a thorough grasp of the terminology from the background materials including the main individual and organizational factors that lead to political behavior and the types of political behavior. Once you are comfortable with the terminology and concepts from the background materials, write a 2- to 3-page paper addressing the following issues:
- Briefly describe a political battle that took place in your workplace. Explain who the main players were and what issues were at stake.
- What individual and organizational factors lead to this political battle? Refer to the background readings in your answer, and in particular, pages 370–372 of the Nair textbook in your answer. Refer to Nair (2010), Aswathappa (2010), or the Pearson tutorial in your answer.
- What types of political behaviors did your coworkers exhibit in your political battle? Be specific and use the types of political behaviors discussed by Nair (2010) and Aswathappa (2010).
- Do you think any of the participants behaved unethically during this political battle? Consider the factors of utility, individual rights, and distributive justice discussed by Nair (2010) and Aswathappa (2010) in your answer.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Follow the assignment instructions closely and follow all steps listed in the instructions.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions; don’t go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
- Make sure to cite readings from the background materials page. Rely primarily on the required background readings as your sources of information.
- 6 years ago
- msg me
- Exam guide
- ME101 Design Project Description OBJECTIVES: Conceive, Design, Implement, Operate a vehicle in modern team-based environment. The vehicle will be powered solely by the energy of one standard-sized mouse trap, (1 3/4" X 3 7/8"), and will enter a two-
- Assignment 4: Excel Problems
- Discussion Week 5
- journal FOR A-PLUS WRITER
- Strategic Planning in Healthcare
- business diccussion
- Discussion Due in 5 hours
- English Discussion 1
For this assignment I would like to have an essay done on Con Rail that ended up becoming a shared asset of both Norfolk Southern Rail Road and CSXT rail Road. Con Rail is the company I …4 years ago
- NOT RATED
For this assignment you will be continuing to write about your own workplace experiences as they relate to power and politics. Think of one of the largest political battles you witnessed or were …5 years ago