MGT 435 - Final Paper
Price is negotiable. Text book is attached for reference purposes
The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by demonstrating your knowledge of organizational management by synthesizing the information from class into work and life experience.
Focus of the Final Paper
Think of an organization you have worked for or one with which you are very familiar. Diagnose the need for change and present a plan to transform the organization, utilizing Kotter’s 8-Step Approach.
Include the following sections headings and additional sections as needed:
- Company Overview
- Kotter's 8-Step Approach
The Final Paper for the course must be submitted to the instructor by 11:59 p.m. of the time zone in which you reside on the last day of the class.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight- to- ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a title page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Art Questions
- HSA week4-Financial Statement Analysis Health Management Associates (NYSE HMA)
- BOS3401 Construction Safety. Unit #4 Five assessment questions Answer
- Visual C# 2012
- Primary Education in France
- HSM WEEK 9 FINAL PLEASE DUE ON SUNDAY NO LATER
- Finiance Hw
- psychology paper
- For Kim Woods - Assignment!!!!!
Change Model Assignment
Assume you are the Sales and Marketing Director forSea Treasures, a small group of well-known retail stores specializing in exotic sea life and high-end accessories …