Mgt- 415 Ashford
Focus of the Final Paper
I choose hospital
In Week One, you will choose a generic organization (manufacturing plant, hospital, etc.). Assume that you are a hired consultant for this organization. You have been asked by the president of the organization to prepare a background paper on the results of your research and to make recommendations to improve group productivity in the organization.
Your research has identified the following problems: HOSPITAL
- Role conflicts within groups
- Communication problems among group members
- Lack of cohesiveness in groups with diverse members
- Excessive intergroup conflict
In an eight to ten-page paper, include the following:
- Introduction - clear explanation of the type of organization
- Explanation of how each problem could impact a group’s productivity (use examples to illustrate points)
- Recommendations to resolve each problem
- Suggestions, based on your knowledge of group dynamics, for a company-wide training program on best practices for group productivity
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- As discussed...
- motivation and teams case study.
- The traditional Keynesian approach to fiscal policy differs in three ways from that is presented in the Fiscal Policy Chapter in your textbook.
- DNA, Gene, n Biotechnology
- Gem Infosys, a small software company, has decided to better secure its computer systems after a malware attack shut down its network operations for 2 full days.
- PSY 435 Week 3 Individual Assignment - Psychological Testing in the Workplace Paper
- FIN 486 Week 1-5 Whole Course
- EDU 315 Week 5 Fingerprint Debate
- EDU 310 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Cooperative Learning Activity and Lesson Plan