MGA Company operates in an industry that has a high rate of uncollectible accounts. Before the year-end adjustments, the balance...chaina1
MGA Company operates in an industry that has a high rate of uncollectible accounts. Before the year-end adjustments, the balance of accounts receivable was $ 690,000 and account for allowance for doubtful accounts was $ 50,000. The balance will be presented in the statement of financial position for the account of allowance for doubtful accounts at the end of the fiscal year will be based on seniority annexed following accounts: Days outstanding accounts Quantity Collection Probability Less than 16 days $ 350,000 .98 Between 16 and 30 days $ 110,000 .90 Between 31 and 45 days $ 75,000 .85 Between 46 and 60 days $ 41,000 .80 Between 61 and 75 days $ 22,000 .55 About 75 days $ 10,000 .00 Requirements: 1. Calculate what should be the balance of the allowance account for doubtful accounts at the end of the fiscal year. Two. Prepare wage entry to post the adjustment to the allowance account for doubtful accounts.
- 8 years ago
- draw two planes that do not intersect
- Use Chapter 1 from Starr and Taggart Biology text to answer the following: 1.1 DNA, energy and life Biology: DNA: Inheritance: Reproduction: Development: Energy: Metabolism: Receptors: Stimulus: Homeostasis: Fill in the blanks: The...
- using principle of mathamatical induction prove that a+(a+d)+(a+2d)+...........+[a+(n-1)d] = n/2[2a+(n-1)d]
- i need answere to these questions ASAP
- Need help with fundamental of accounting chapter 4 exam
- 10 matching questions - cost estimate process to scenerio. Project Management class.
- The Ortegas have an apple orchard that contains 125 trees. The number of trees in each row is 5...