To measure the height of a rock formation, a surveyor places her transit 100 m from its base and focuses...peadrian
To measure the height of a rock formation, a surveyor places her transit 100 m from its base and focuses the transit on top of the formation. The angle of elevation is 67 degrees. The transit is 1.5 m above the ground. What is the height of the rock formation? Round to the nearest meter.
- 9 years ago
- What was the Phlogiston Theory of Burning?
- The Politics of Performance Appraisal Every Friday, Max Steadman, Jim Cobun, Lynne Sims, and Tom Hamilton meet at Charley’s Food...
- Accounting Homework
- inequality solving. To make copies of blueprints, Vantage Reprographics charges a $6 set-up fee plus $4 per copy. Myra can spread...
- Write and graph an equation for traveling X miles in a cab that costs forty cents plus fifteen cents per...
- How can you tell a dogwood tree?
- journal entries about gandhi
- what is united state circuit court of appeals for the federal circuit
- A localized climate thy differs from the main regional climate is called a
- what is the slope of (-3, -4) (3, -2)