For this assignment, you will complete a TOWS matrix and portfolio analysis, and use any other appropriate analysis tools, to determine alternative strategies for your health care organization's future success. Include the following elements:
- Incorporate the use of new methodologies from the knowledge-economy management approach that might be appropriate for this organization.
- Correlate recent research findings regarding strategy management into your approach.
- Synthesize operational and financial components in your strategic planning process.
- Incorporate your findings from your current environment analysis.
- Preface your newly revised strategic plan with the core assumptions regarding environmental opportunities and threats, organizational strengths and weaknesses, and organizational behavior dynamics that are foundational to the strategy.
- Determine the organizational structure that best facilitates the strategy—functional, divisional, or matrix.
- Include a brief description of the proposed strategy that reflects the choices made regarding:
- Product domain.
- Market domain.
- Level of investment in the respective product and market domains.
- Positioning approach for achieving competitive advantage.
- Maneuvers that will be used to implement the positioning approach.
- Distinctive competencies or assets that will be relied on to gain and sustain competitive advantage.
Length of paper: 3–5 double-spaced, typed pages.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Resources: Use evidence from the literature to support your recommendations.
body preview (0 words)
file1.doc preview (1030 words)
Running head: PIEDMONT xxxxxxxxxx ATLANTA GA 1 PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE xxxxxxxx xx � PAGE xx xxxxxxxxxxx �6�
Piedmont xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xx
There xx x xxxx for health xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx to progressively xxxx changes in its strategic xxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx functionality xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Piedmont xxxxxxxxxx Atlanta, xx xx xx exception. xxxxxxxx Healthcare Atlanta, xx is a non-for-profit health xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx quality health xxxx to xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx and xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xx determine areas xxxx changes can be made different methods xxx be xxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxx use tows xxxxxx and portfolio techniques to determine xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx for xxxxxx xxxxxxx xx Piedmont xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx This article xxxxx xxxxx xxxx xx xxx strengths, weakness, opportunities and xxxxxxx of xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxxx TOWS analysis xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
These xxx the current factors xxxx have xxxxxxxxx successful organizational performance xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx care’s strengths xxxx xxx use of state-of-the-art medical equipment, the xxxxxxxxxx focus of on xxxxxxxxx healthcare xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx considerable investment in
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it