An investor is considering an investment in a start-up company. She estimates that she has probability 0.25 of a $ 38,311 loss, probability 0.20 of a $ 18,269 profit, probability 0.15 of a $ 47,497 profit, and probability 0.40 of breaking even (a profit of $0). What is the expected value of the profit?
Write only a number as your answer. Round to the nearest whole number.
- ACC 561 Week 4+5+6 Quizzes + Latest Finals (As discussed)
- SAP & PURCHASING
- Due tuesday 8/19 with references
- Assignment 1: LASA 2: International Trade
- ACCT 212 Financial Accounting (Devry)Week 4 and Midterm Exam
- help me
- What are the various theories of organized crime? How does organizational theory help us understand organized crime?
- A global manufacturer of electrical switching equipment (ESE)
- ONLY for mwatu