A mass m of 39.57 kg is travelling towards the left, on a straight frictionless, horizontal track onto buffers at a constant speed of 0.9 ms-1 when at t = 0, it hits the buffer. The buffers are to be modelled by a model spring, with stiffness 106.5 Nm-1, together with a model damper with damping constant 196.46 Nsm-1. The x-axis is chosen directed away from the buffers down the track (in the direction opposite to the incoming mass), with origin at the fixed end of the model spring. The natural length of the model spring is 0.68 m.
The equation of motion is given by, where a, b and c are some constants.
Refer to the attachment
- 8 years ago
- explain and crtically comment on the various forms of european union law, how such forms of EU law are implemented...
- i need help
- why did serbian nationalists plot the assassination of francis ferdinand?
- Complete a speech planning document about the report
- Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a...
- isabel has 27 white balls and 49 black balls in each bucket. She has 19 bucket of balls. how many...
- Mathlab Week 3 Mikebayville
- A triangle was inscribed within a circle as shown in the diagram below. If you needed to determine how much...
- what happend in the battle of hastings 1066?