Appraiser rudeloph in attempting to determine the current value of a vacant site in order to complete an appraisal has found two similar vacant sites that have sold. if site values have declined gradually and evenly by a total of 8 % over the past year, what time adjustments should be made for the two lots if one sold five months ago for 181,000 and the other sold for $159,000 nine moths ago (round it to the nearest dollar).
a) -$10,861 abd -$5300
b) +$6,034 and +9540
c) -$6,034 and -$9540
d) +$10,861 and +5300
explain the calculation with details of how you reached the answer.
- Mi hermana____ bailar salsa.(sabe or conoce
- I need to do a profit loss statement.
- rewrite the sentences, correctly punctuated, using a colon where necassary, 1. he had not done enough work for the test he...
- BCO5001 Systems Development & Design Business Investigation assignment - Report & Presentation This assessment contains both individual and group components Individual component (90%) 1. Choose...
- For Math4Austin - 102 Problems prepared by Monday, November 12, 2012
- Need online homework done for intro to chemistry
- CONCLUSION TO GROUP SPEECH ON ETHICS
- Research Paper on "“Cognitive Dissonance” in Persuasion- Communication Major
- Write Instructions
- Biolab pharmaceutical company
Appraiser rudeloph in attempting to determine the current value of a vacant site in order to complete an appraisal has found two similar vacant sites that have sold. if site values have declined …