A cupboard cost 700$ including transportation.
After price increase of wood, the price of the cupboard was in increased in 15%, transportation price didn't change.
The payment, including transportation in total 796$.
1. A customer wants to transport the cupboard by himself in order to save money.
Is the amount of money that the customer will save will be greater, the same or smaller after the price increased?
2. Mark as x the price of the cupboard itself, and express with x price of transportation.
3. Express with x the price of the cupboard itself after price increased.
4. Find the price of the cupboard itself before price increased, and the price of transportation.
- 10 years ago
- who doBram Stoker and Mary Shelly create scary charaters in Draclula and Frankenstein
- 2976407z*87/8766 z=6760
- what is 848 feet and 6 1/2 inches minus 209 feet and 9 inches
- give two advantages to the gardener of producing geraniums from cutting rather than from seeds
- some state governors declared ____, closing banks before bank runs could put them out of businees. Is the answer deficit...
- The Constitution is a document of many compromises. Which compromises do you believe to be most important to...
- Database question
- What is the main part of computer
- What were some causes of the booming teenage market in the 1950s?