The time spent (in days) waiting for a heart transplant in two states for patients with type A+ blood can be approximated by a normal distribution, as shown in the graph to the right. Complete a & B
The graph shows between 45 and 210
What is the shortest time spent waiting for a heart that would still place a patient in the top 10% of waiting times?
____ days (round to two decimals)
I will send B’s percentage after A is answered through Chat.
- 8 years ago
- Ceramic automobile engines that operate at higher temperatures will be A. less efficient. B. more efficient. C. neither of the above.
- FujiFilm Computer Products has improved the efficiency and productivity of its plant, which manufactures printing technology. For the new fiscal...
- Question 1: What is your opinion concerning the use of the following to power a home (heating and/or cooling and...
- your opinion on obamacare?
- what steamboat lines dominated the business on the missouri river
- the events of one complete heartbeat is referred to as the cardiac cycle. complete the following statements that describe these...
- in circle o diameter AB CD if mAD - 110 find the mBC
- 7x square minus 5x equal 0 for the quadratic formula and discriminant
- do you always need to use complex laboratoy equipment to separate mixtures?