d.) If the rate of depreciation continues at the present rate, what will be the plane’s
value in the year 2019? Show how to use the linear equation from part c) to
obtain your answer.
Show or explain your work here:
A marketing group developing online ad space is offering two payment options:
Option 1: $225 set up fee plus $10/inch of the ad
Option 2: No set up fee but $25/inch of the ad
Let x = inches of the proposed ad, for example, x = 2 for a column ad that is 2 inches
a) Write a mathematical model representing the total ad cost, C, in terms of
x for the following:
Option 1: C=_________________
Option 2: C=_________________
b) How many inches of ad space would need to be purchased for option 1
to be less than option 2? Set up an inequality and show your work
algebraically using the information in part a).
Show your work here:
- Compose a friendly letter as if you were a person who moved from Alabama to Harlem during the Great Migration....
- Nearly instantaneous responses to changes in the environment
- According to Newton, what is or are the absolute, unchanging quantity or quantities of the universe?
- Mcgraw Hill Homework 8-11
- Find the compound interest on $2500 invested for 3 years at 9% p.a.
- What was Isocrates' opinion of Greek democracy? How did Demosthenes' position differ from that of Isocrates?
- f(θ)=tan θ
- ECONOMICS QUESTION
- A sentece with the word relate
- XEROX CORPORATION* Xerox Corporation is in the information products and systems business worldwide. Everyone is familiar with the Xerox copy machines,...