CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have just been offered your dream job after graduating Summa Cum Laude from Jacksonville University. In response to your negotiations concerning your compensation package, the company has offered you a couple of different stock options in addition to the agreed upon salary.
Under the first option, you would receive stocks with a value of $1,000,000 at the end of each year. This option also includes an additional $8,000,000 bonus that you would receive for staying at the company for 3 years.
Under the second option, you would receive stocks with a value of $2,000,000 at the end of each year. This option also includes an additional $4,000,000 bonus that you would receive for staying at the company for 3 years.
Assume that these stocks grow at a rate of 11% compounded monthly. Moreover, assume that you will leave the company at the end of your fourth year to start your own firm. Which option will you choose.
Your formal solutions should include ...
- The overall goal and/or purpose.
- The given information
- A time-line for each option
- The future value of each option at the time you plan to leave the company
- Your conclusion
- X÷7=y solve for y
- Social media appears to add different benefits and values. What benefits do social media offer for your personal use? What type of negative experiences, if any, have you had from social media?
- A shoe store carries one brand of shoe in 5 different styles, 6 sizes, and 3 colors. How many different...
- for Jakele!!! As we discussed!!!
- no one can question her complete to basic american ideas...
- what is the greatest common factor for 72 and 99
- The trend to greater representative government in Southeast Asia is due in part to a. international pressure b. peasant demands c. a growing...
- 2 more chapter for previous assignment.
- Genetics Case Study
- how oxygen is removed from oxyhaemoglobin?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!You have just been offered your dream job after graduating Summa Cum Laude from Jacksonville University.In response to your negotiations concerning your …