The width of a rectangle is 7 feet less than its length. If the area of the rectangle is 170 square feet, then find the length and width.
- 4 years ago
- discrete math
- corrected: FOR Doctor Mitch ONLY
- company profile
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Case Assignment
- Term Paper For the following topic explain the differing viewpoints and take a position thatreflects your view. You must use at...
- A bakery use 4 cups of flour for a cake. How much flour would you need for .80 of a...
- Criminal justice Paper simple 8-10 paper
- PROF ZACK 1 ONLY