Marta went to the local discount store to stock up on school supplies. She bought four spiral notebooks at $1.50...lesari
Marta went to the local discount store to stock up on school supplies. She bought four spiral notebooks at $1.50 each, a package of pens for $3.95, three felt tip markers at $.99 each, and a three-ring binder for $5.00. The sales tax is 6.5%. What was the total price Marta paid at the checkout counter?
- 9 years ago
- A company has a process that results in 6,000 pounds of Product A that can be sold for $8 per...
- http://news.yahoo.com/drugs-previously-thought-toxic-may-stop-spread-cancer-200408307.html How does this article relate to chemistry? Or does it?
- what mass in grams of calcium nitrate , is present in 400.0 mL of a 0.150 M solution?
- what is Bartolome de las casas Viewpoint?
- The population of Ohio is currenlty 10.9 million people and it is expected to increase 3% over the next 15...
- consider a solution of Al(no3)3 in water. A)what ion pairs would be expected to form? write thier formulas B) would...
- Minitab questions with statistics #3
- Age Gender Resting Heart Rate Height Weight Body Fat % 14 Male ...
- how to draw an atomic structure of bismuth
- 13-5. (Flotation costs and issue size) D. Butler Inc. needs to raise $14 million. Assuming that the market price of the firm’s stock is $95, and flotation costs are 10 percent of the market price, how many shares would have to be issued? What is the dolla