Marketing Paper Virtual Gaming SystemHelloMyName
VIRTUAL GAMING SYSTEM*****************************
You are a team of brand/product managers, hired to develop a new product line or brand extension for the company’s top-performing product (Note: students choose the company and brand/product). Based on the company’s mission and goals, status in the market, current target market, and brand power, you will develop a marketing plan for the new product/brand extension.
This project must have a cover page (with the title you have given it, your name, course number and section, and semester and year of the course). On the second page you will provide a Table of Contents. On page 3, you may begin with the Introduction heading and only use the required headings for the assignment.
The document should be formatted according to the latest APA standards.
The text should be:
Times New Roman
Font Size 12
1” margins all around.
Direct quotes must be appropriately cited. Bullet-points are allowed, but should comprise a small portion of the entire document. The document must be written in narrative, 3rd-Person format, free of colloquial (casual) lingo.
Tables and figures are likely to be useful for this assignment. These should be placed in the Appendix (with a title for each one) and discussed in the appropriate section. When these are discussed, reference them in the text or body of your report, e.g., See the Appendix Table (title/name). The VP for Marketing needs to know all of the facts and findings that is explained clearly and extremely well (as if the VP does not know anything about your findings).
Your statements and findings must not only be clearly stated and logical but also supported by your research (with cited sources of information). Furthermore, all facts (other than common knowledge) must be cited in the text or body of the report and the informational source listed in the References section using APA style guidelines. A fact is more than just a number (e.g., statistic) but also a definitive/specific point, statement or information unknown to others, e.g., the VP, any reader of the report. Such facts and informational sources should include of course the organization, its retailers, competitors, current and potential customers, the Internet, Lynn Library (databases and hardcopy publications), and other personal interviews that are applicable to determining successful market research findings and developing a market assessment and analysis report.
Table of Contents
Core Competences/Competitive Advantage(s)
Target Market Analysis
Analysis of Internal Strengths and Weaknesses
Analysis of External Opportunities and Threats
Marketing Mix Strategy
Points of Difference
Integrated Marketing Communications
Distribution (Place) Strategy
Financial Data & Projections
Evaluation of Marketing Activities
* The SWOT Analysis and the Marketing Mix Strategy represent the Critical Assignment. The entirety of the marketing plan represents the Final Project.
MKT 250 CRITICAL ASSIGNMENT:
LEARNING OUTCOME OBJECTIVES and RUBRIC
At the end of this course, students should be able to formulate a Marketing Mix Strategy, and perform a SWOT analysis. Specifically, they should be able to:
- Create and develop a new product strategy (SLO 1.2, 1.3, 4.3)
- Create and develop a brand positioning strategy (SLO 5.1, 5.2, 6.1)
- Create a pricing strategy for the proposed new product (SLO 3.2, 5.3, 6.3)
- Create a promotional mix strategy for the proposed new product (SLO 2.3, 5.1, 6.1)
- Create a distribution strategy for the proposed new product (SLO 1.2, 3.2, 5.3, 6.3)
- Identify and analyze strengths and weaknesses related to the proposed new product (SLO 1.3, 2.2, 2.3, 4.3, 5.4, 6.1 )
- Identify and analyze opportunities and threats related to the proposed new product (SLO 1.3, 2.2, 2.3, 4.3, 5.4, 6.1)
- 6 years ago
- After a number of complaints about its directory assistance, a telephone company examined samples of calls to determine the frequency of wrong numbers given to callers. Each sample consisted of 110 calls.
- Criminal investigation IP5
- Simple reflection paper need help, read the source at the bottom and write this small essay.
- Cal’s Carpentry is considering outsourcing its accounts receivable function
- You've borrowed $20,000 on margin to buy shares in Disney
- If you were to place $15,000 in the bank at 3% interest, how much would you have in the bank after one year if the interest were compounded quarterly?
- How could you use your knowledge of solid geometry to figure out an irregular shape’s surface area or volume?
- Which of the following statements is FALSE?
- If a researcher decides to use multiple comparisons in a study with three conditions, what is the probability
- What is the exponential smoothing forecast for January if alpha is 0.65 and the forecast for July is 70 room?