Marketing observation for "Student's Eden" This the first one dueCray
share your ideas, observations, and experiences regarding marketing management.
Respond to the following:
- What is your opinion about the marketing profession?
- Do you perceive your enrollment in this course as a need or a want? Support your answer with reasons.
- What is your opinion about the general perception of needs and wants among consumers and marketers?
- Do you think marketers overlook the target market? Share one example of a company that does an excellent job of focusing in on their target market. Share one example of a company that does a poor job of focusing in on their target market.
- Do you think an exercise was carried out to identify the target market for this course? Why or why not?
- Do you think that you will be more marketable on completing this course? Support your answer with reasons.
1-2 paragraphs Beginning Thursday, October 3
- 7 years ago
- Whats the routine patient flow at the doctor office an hospital?
- Week 2 of the project.
- economies, social structures, and racial and ethnic composition of new england, chesapeake, carolinas, and the middle colonies in the 17th...
- 5x+3y=2 2x+20=4y
- in 1967, a 30-second super bowl commercial cost $42,000. in 2000, a 30-second commercial cost $1,900,000. what was the percent...
- Computers FOR NEEL ONLY!!!!
- Due to his ______ habits, he had a ______ for berating his friends in an effort to bolster his own...